The Applications are offered and available to users who reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Applications, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Applications.
Accessing the Applications and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Applications, and any service or material we provide on or through the Applications, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Applications is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Applications, or the entire of the Applications, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Applications.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Applications or portions of them using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You can at any time choose to delete your account. Please note that uninstalling the mobile application or deleting your account will not automatically stop your Nula Subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription. Please note that if you have subscribed to Nula Subscription through the use of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or any other service provider, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of their services.
This section only applies when you purchase and/or subscribe to the Nula Subscription. By paying the subscription fee, you gain access to the Nula Subscription during the time your subscription is valid, subject to these Terms.
All subscriptions to Nula Subscription are paid in advance. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the active period. In iTunes you have the option to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after the purchase. For iPhones, you have the option to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings. For Androids, you have the option to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play.
Nula also provides you with the option to start your subscription with a free trial. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
You may at any time terminate your membership, in which case your membership will still be valid for the subscription time you have already paid for. If you have subscribed to Nula Subscription through the use of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or any other service provider, using in-app purchases, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of their services.
Subscription fees can be found in the mobile applications. Nula reserves the right to change the subscription fees from time to time. Nula will never be held responsible for accidental purchases of a subscription. Default in payment shall not be deemed as a termination of a Nula subscription.
All payments handled by Apple, such as in-app purchases, can only be refunded by Apple and with Apple’s consent. If you would like to contact Apple, please (click here)[https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039].
Intellectual Property Rights
The Applications and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your personal computer or device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser or personal device for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Applications for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal use, provided you agree to be bound by the License Agreement.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use any User Contributions (defined below) that you create or that are provided to you through the Applications.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Applications.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Applications other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the terms Nula, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Applications are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material resembling "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Applications, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Applications, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Applications in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Applications or interfere with any other party's use of the Applications, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Applications.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Applications for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Applications.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Applications.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Applications, the server on which the Applications are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Applications.
- Attack the Applications via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Applications.
The Applications may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, messaging functions, appointment coordination functions, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content, information, or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Applications.
Any User Contribution you post to the Applications will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution to the Applications, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Applications.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Applications.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Applications. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted through the Applications, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Applications is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other users of the Applications, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Applications include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Applications
We may update the content on the Applications from time to time, but that content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Applications may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Use of the Applications
Payment for Services
All services and payments coordinated through the Applications are conducted at the risk of the users. Company does not review users as they create accounts through or use the Applications and cannot ensure the reliability of any user of the Applications. Company assumes no liability for any services or payments coordinated through the Applications. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or nonperformance of payments agreed to by users.
Linking to the Applications and Social Media Features
You may link to the Applications, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
The Applications may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Applications.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, through the Applications.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Applications to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking, or framing or linking that we object to, immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Applications
If the Applications contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the Applications, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Applications is based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide the Applications for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Applications or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Applications may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Applications from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Applications will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Applications for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENT AND SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENTAND SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE APPPLICATIONS OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATIONS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATIONS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PAYMENT(S), LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Applications are operated by Nula LLC, 57 Chapel Street, Suite 200, Newton, MA 02458, USA.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Applications should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.